Drakalyth Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into the belly of the beast we must return

2 posters

Go down

Into the belly of the beast we must return Empty Into the belly of the beast we must return

Post  Batman Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:10 pm

(a parchment fall at your feet from out of the sky, you may or may not have seen a glimps of a white bat)
Dear Friend,
For those who were not in town this month send word to me when you get this and I will inform you in full as to the blue that swung round here. Ive sent out this message to everyone that I have had the pleasure of fighting beside in Romorstein as well as to Diego if my pet found you.

I inform you that I am traveling back to Wurtenheim. There are a few people there that I know who can get me some rare metal that I need. I will also have to find some other metals at the mining town on the way. I need to get a weapon forged or out of these metals in order to be able to harm Jor'Esh. There is also a woman we need to find there. But in order to take out this threat it will be neccesary to go back.

I know like me most of you have reason to stay clear of Wurtenheim with all of your breath, and I cannot make you go with me. But I ask of your aid. Will you come with me to Wurtenheim? Once we find my friends we will be completely safe. I know some powerful people that the government would neva buggle with. Im also going to have to ask the aid of your pocket books unfortunately. And no this is no Rogue trick but quite frankly it will be a pretty penny to get this weapon forged. So depending on how much money we have will decide whether or not we can get this weapon and how many weapons we can get. Although a single dagger will suffice for what we need.

Once we get the weapon(s) we will then need to find the woman, the dark priestess' sister. We need her in order to contact the dark priestess, she can then find the Lich's felactory. Assuming V works some alchemic magic we can then go into battle against the lich.
Batman
Batman
LARP Newcomer
LARP Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Into the belly of the beast we must return Empty Re: Into the belly of the beast we must return

Post  Maturin Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:12 am

My sword and axe have a song to be sung, and i see no reason for them not to sing it t your side. I'm with you, Shadow.
Maturin
Maturin
LARP Newcomer
LARP Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum