Drakalyth Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Midnight

+7
Sivir "V" Zahiir
Baron Ilbert Vocke
Tok'olo No'Duular'Ru
Ewan Dingo
Siobhan O'Rourke
Maturin
EC Fullmetal Wolf
11 posters

Go down

At Midnight Empty At Midnight

Post  EC Fullmetal Wolf Tue May 17, 2011 11:45 pm

((OOC: A cold breeze sweeps through the abandoned streets of Romorstein; its citizens long since bedded down for the night. The frigid silence of the still, night air is torn asunder in a sudden burst of chilling sound coming from the valley below.

Around the stroke of midnight, a long, piercing howl rends the silence of the night and echoes far into the mountains and foothills beyond. The sounds of pain and terror call back in response from unseen victims far below the village proper.

The town guards, fully clad in battle-ready armor and armed with nets and implements of pain issue forth from the barracks, tearing through the woods to the cause of the din below.

An eerie stillness returns to the landscape as the screams of pain, and presumably their owners, die.))
EC Fullmetal Wolf
EC Fullmetal Wolf
Admin
Admin

https://drakalyth.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

At Midnight Empty Re: At Midnight

Post  Maturin Wed May 18, 2011 12:45 am

(( Maturin follows the guards at a bit of a distance, in hopes of finding the tracks of the beast, if nothing else))

Last edited by Maturin on Wed May 18, 2011 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Maturin
Maturin
LARP Newcomer
LARP Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post  Siobhan O'Rourke Wed May 18, 2011 12:58 am

((Now that silence has fallen, Siobhan goes to check on the guards from a safe distance, to see if they are in need of any healing that she can provide. Also, to keep watch on Maturin.))
Siobhan O'Rourke
Siobhan O'Rourke
LARP Newcomer
LARP Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ewan Dingo Wed May 18, 2011 9:18 pm

((A Loud Squeel is heard from an allyway and there is some clamouring and the sounds of a large hammer smashing through some wooden crates, followed by the phrase
"Now ah'll 'ave yer blood"
as Ewan is seen running full from the ally towards the sound of the howl.))
Ewan Dingo
Ewan Dingo
LARP Newcomer
LARP Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post  Tok'olo No'Duular'Ru Wed May 18, 2011 9:21 pm

((Tok'olo sits at the edge of the shadow of a large tree, and grins. ))

"He comes"

Last edited by Tok'olo No'Duular'Ru on Fri May 27, 2011 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Tok'olo No'Duular'Ru
LARP Newcomer
LARP Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post  Baron Ilbert Vocke Sun May 22, 2011 7:00 pm

I apologize that I have not responded to this sooner. I have only just returned from my travels.

Reports indicate that another sighting of the purple wolf rhalling has occurred. Seven villagers south of Romorstein proper have lost their lives. Fortunately, none of them have slipped into the soulstream. The attacks occurred again during the full moon.

I think it is now safe to say that it is not coincidence. I will be looking into this matter further.

When the moon again comes to its full, I suggest all of you barricade yourselves indoors and keep your friends close.
Baron Ilbert Vocke
Baron Ilbert Vocke
LARP Newcomer
LARP Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post  Maturin Mon May 23, 2011 1:22 am

Or those of able body to arm themselves to slay the beast.
Maturin
Maturin
LARP Newcomer
LARP Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post  Siobhan O'Rourke Mon May 23, 2011 5:50 am

"Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer, so you can always shove a blade in their back."

That is what Sivir would chatter on about....
What a Face
Siobhan O'Rourke
Siobhan O'Rourke
LARP Newcomer
LARP Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sivir "V" Zahiir Thu May 26, 2011 2:40 pm

I would prefer that you not speak about me while I am away, Siobhan.
It also seems that much has happened in my absence...
Sivir
Sivir "V" Zahiir
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter

Back to top Go down

Post  O'brain C Hammer Thu May 26, 2011 10:49 pm

7 people! Thad doesn't make sense at all. Oh bugger well at least all of you weren't hurt. So anyone still thinking that joining forces with me would be foolish. I got something for yeah go out there on your own see what happens me and the ones that join me will be laughing as your screams are the only thing we will here. You piss small brained ninny hammered stubborned mule know it all sheep nosed, gutless yellow skinned git! (takes a breath) Now the names is going to be G.U.N as in shut it no more arguments about the blasted name and ewww cry like a little baby wah wah about me leading it! Like what others have said were going in after united and no fighten amogst are selfs or do you like hearing your own screams until your own throat is torn out. If anyone needs me wait for me. This time is a curse and a blessing and I seek answers that can only be asked now. (walks out in the night)
O'brain C Hammer
O'brain C Hammer
LARP Newcomer
LARP Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post  Azoth Fri May 27, 2011 7:24 am

((In Childlike Scrawl))
Just find a mending and send it away from town past the wolfie.
its a dog so it will chase the cat.
problem solved.

Utoro Kenruji
Azoth
Azoth
LARP Newcomer
LARP Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post  Tok'olo No'Duular'Ru Fri May 27, 2011 8:32 am

Da Lord of da Wildes an his childer are not fooled by da Fel-folk, Kenruji mon

~Tok'olo No'Duular'Ru~

Tok'olo No'Duular'Ru
LARP Newcomer
LARP Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryuzuki Fri May 27, 2011 9:54 pm

Either way the beast must be dealt with. Although I find some wisdom in your logic Hammer-san. I also find a cowards plea. I will no leave a comrade ready to die for what's right to stay with a person that only thinks of himself.
(Runs off after Maturin with her weapons ready)
Ryuzuki
Ryuzuki
LARP Newcomer
LARP Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post  Azoth Sat May 28, 2011 10:02 am

((OOC if Im not mistaken. you cannot take account names INC. so if I sign as a different name you dont know for sure its me. just keep it all inc guys))

((STAFF EDIT:

This is correct. Unless a person signs his/her post with a signature, you cannot discern the author of the post - UNLESS you have the appropriate knowledges to bid.

EC Fullmetal Wolf))
Azoth
Azoth
LARP Newcomer
LARP Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post  Batman Sun May 29, 2011 9:21 pm

We do have a Mynding ally and I would prefer she not be fed to the beast. Were this to happen someone would wake up in the office of Lord Zyhust. Also I must comment on the rude way everyone seems to be speaking to each other, I am all for being a loner but lets keep it corgial. We don't need to be having a blue at one another. As for the wolf I have some ideas as to how we should take care of the issues, I don't think charging after it would be a good idea. I am going to need Canyon Hammer and Siobhan to meet together with the Baron and I later to discuss plans.
Batman
Batman
LARP Newcomer
LARP Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sivir "V" Zahiir Mon May 30, 2011 4:37 am

If you have noticed, the best time to speak with Siobhan is during the full moon. It might not give you enough time to plan, though will give you the coherence you will likely require of her.

Thought I would mention this.
Sivir
Sivir "V" Zahiir
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter

Back to top Go down

Post  Batman Mon May 30, 2011 10:09 am

Thank you for the advice. Ironically enough the full moon is a bad time for a Rhalling, but I will manage.
Batman
Batman
LARP Newcomer
LARP Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post  Azoth Mon May 30, 2011 11:32 pm

birth death birth death birth death birth death birth death birth death birth death birth death birth death birth death birth death birth death birth death birth death birth death birth death birth death birth death birth death birth death birth death birth death birth death birth death birth death birth death birth death birth death birth death birth death birth death birth death birth death birth death birth death birth death birth death birth death birth death birth death birth death birth death birth death birth death birth death birth death birth death birth death birth death birth death birth death birth death birth death birth death birth death birth death birth death birth death birth death birth death the cheese holds the power to bring mr. stabbums and send away birdy boy.

At Midnight Az
Azoth
Azoth
LARP Newcomer
LARP Newcomer

Back to top Go down

At Midnight Empty Unnerved

Post  Ryuzuki Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:47 am

*Around Dusk* (Stalks out of the bushes and settles down at the campfire, a dour look on her face)
Ryuzuki
Ryuzuki
LARP Newcomer
LARP Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post  Maturin Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:39 pm

OK two points and then I'm off to drink away this disappointment. One. The Mynding will NOT be used as bait for the smiths-cursed beast. If anyone is to be a lure, I'll take the job. Second, I don't care who makes the plan, but when the time comes to hunt this beast, I will be there. It's claws will not claim so much as one more innocent life. *whirls away towards a stash of hooch, a rage tempered by sorrow in his eyes*
Maturin
Maturin
LARP Newcomer
LARP Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum