Drakalyth Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House Arrest

4 posters

Go down

House Arrest Empty House Arrest

Post  Baron Ilbert Vocke Thu May 05, 2011 12:45 pm

The bounty for information on or the death of Kage/Azoth has been revoked.

It has come to my attention that he has left a message issuing his submission to the law...or at least that is the best guess any of my servants could make of his...reply.

He will stand trial for the crimes of slander and impersonation in Sigfriember, the Ninth Month. A more specific date will be issued in Ildiiun, the Eight Month.

Until then, he is allowed access to the public boards. He will be given shelter with his companions, but would do well not to leave Romorstein until he has stood trial.

Azoth/Kage: Take heed of this warning. You are allowed to resume your ramblings upon the public wall, but would do well to avoid repeating the crimes for which you already will stand trial. I will not slay a man for prattling on incoherently unless he speaks out of his station or insults those whose stations are above his own. You have been warned.

Baron Ilbert Vocke
Baron Ilbert Vocke
LARP Newcomer
LARP Newcomer

Back to top Go down

House Arrest Empty Re: House Arrest

Post  Azoth Fri May 06, 2011 3:10 am

Serious inquiry.

If one were to turn oneself in could they then collect the bounty for capture and use that to pay fines?

-Gallen Iceson Azoth Kinyl Naric Xemis Orih Turdden Kelyeash Eyeri Kies Darck Toilden Brian Taikinirdra.
Former Assassin for the Kyroshi
Former Assassin for the Cult of Dyrkalius
Former Assassin of the Cult of Dyrkalius
Former Assassin of the Resistance
Formar Assassin for the Resistance
Former Guild Master of the Black Suns
Former Ex-Guild Master for the Black Suns
Guild master for the true Black Suns.

P.S. I thought it best to give you my full title so as to clear any doubt or speculation. I appoligize for the length. if you must speak to me please adress me in the day or in an extremely well lit area.... I have more control that way.
Azoth
Azoth
LARP Newcomer
LARP Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post  Siobhan O'Rourke Fri May 06, 2011 3:53 am

Light bright
Makes the marbles
Roll right...
Siobhan O'Rourke
Siobhan O'Rourke
LARP Newcomer
LARP Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post  EC Fullmetal Wolf Fri May 06, 2011 10:12 am

No. But turning yourself in can result in a reduction of the fines. Given the bounty-to-fine ratio, it would actually be cheaper to turn yourself in for a reduction than a reward anyway.

Sheriff Hubert Litzmann
EC Fullmetal Wolf
EC Fullmetal Wolf
Admin
Admin

https://drakalyth.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: