Drakalyth Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New PVP Chapter

2 posters

Go down

New PVP Chapter Empty New PVP Chapter

Post  EC Fullmetal Wolf Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:27 am

Ok, so we've had trouble getting a camp for PVE. That much is obvious. I would work on it more to sort it out, but the fact is I have a LOT of school work to do this semester, so LARPing has had to (and I'm sorry for that) take a back seat to reality.

However, I'm working through the hardest of my semester's assignments over the next couple of weeks and will be able to put forth more of an effort to finding a way/place for us to have events. I'll be here for another year and a half at the last, so don't worry...there is plenty of time left for events.

However, I am but one man and I can't do everything on my own. Any initiative you guys take towards helping me out will help us all out. And you'll have my thanks. That's worth something, right?

Anyway. PVP. That's very easy for me to operate and it's something you guys are used to and had fun with. Some of you don't like PVP, and that's fine. If you want you can either NPC or help me run the game, freeing up slots for some of my staff to get their hands dirty on the field of battle.

The war is the Stvoyro-Wurten War. It takes place 50 years after the Dyrkallian War. Here's the map!

New PVP Chapter 197992_710020960546_40508780_39088027_1487183_n
EC Fullmetal Wolf
EC Fullmetal Wolf
Admin
Admin

https://drakalyth.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

New PVP Chapter Empty Re: New PVP Chapter

Post  EC Fullmetal Wolf Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:30 am

Yeah - the map's a little larger than I anticipated. But hey, more detailed. This new war is between two factions (NO MORE MERCS.)

In war, people are outnumbered sometimes. Cope. Recruit. Don't bitch at me. My ability to care is on the verge of extinction. (I'm turning into Nate!)

Anyway. These are the factions:

New PVP Chapter 200397_710037372656_40508780_39088387_6977592_n

EC Fullmetal Wolf
EC Fullmetal Wolf
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EC Fullmetal Wolf Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:46 am

Militarische Verbindung

The MV is a formal military alliance between Wurtenheim and the Kyoroshi Dynasty, signed into effect in 1008 by Kaiser Donovan Westenhallar II and Emperor Kyoro Mitsuguri XI. After the Dyrkallian Wars, Wurtenheim was blamed for much of the destruction caused during the war since the Cult had successfully taken control of the Wurtenheim monarchy. While some of the noble families had supported the Cult, there were many that did not. After the Wurtenburg Trials, both the Wurtenheim nobility and peasantry suffered taxation that almost drove them to starvation. Throughout the times of greatest hardship, Wurtenheim received aid from the Kyoroshi Dynasty.

The Kyoroshi people had fought bravely against the Cult and many of its most gallant samurai and casters died in battles against Cult factions. However, when the war was over and the accolades were distributed, Panviscia, Hyrmasia, and Stvoyrocia were named the greatest heroes of the war, even though two of the nations had failed to safeguard the artifacts that could have prevented it. While the nations to the south and east reaped the taxes of the Wurtenheim people to restore their losses, the Kyoroshi were left to fend for themselves. With enough food to take care of themselves as well as their southern neighbors, they had found a common ally.

Princes Kiafar, Jaber, and Hasheen of the Habiiris allied themselves with the MV in hopes of restoring what rank they had lost during the Dyrkallian Wars.

From the hellish jungles around Mount Lorban came the Cult-loyal Tokuum tribe, with an army of hexed slaves they had captured from the Vakooj, Sakuun, and Zokal tribes. They vowed to serve the MV for a chance to enact revenge on those who had cost them their glory.

Join the MV if you want to play a character that:
-Is part of a well-organized alliance
-Seeks revenge
-Is darker-aligned in morals

To be part of the MV, your character must be from one of the following nations:
Wurtenheim
Juhn'Gari Jungles
Kyoroshi Dynasty
Habiiris Desert.

You can also play a contracted mercenary (meaning you cannot switch teams any easier than any other member of the MV could) from one of the following nations:
Volkari Lands
Elaeria
Duhn-Korin Mountains
EC Fullmetal Wolf
EC Fullmetal Wolf
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EC Fullmetal Wolf Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:09 am

The Coalition

When the Dyrkallian War was over, the forces of Panviscia, Hyrmasia and Stvoyrocia celebrated their joint victory over the Cult. Many felt that it was arrogant of the three powers to overlook the contributions made by other nations with less-centralized governments, like the Duhn-Korin Mountains, Elaeria, or even the Volkari Lands and Habiiris Desert, which were ravaged by the ongoing battles between Baronshield's Brigade and Westenhallar's Vipers.

No-one dared invite the Kyoroshi Dynasty to political talks following the victory. They had all grown distrustful of the reclusive nation since Ryuzashi Hanzo had flirted with the line between mercenary and bandit throughout the entire war.

Wurtenheim had been the breeding ground for most of the Cult, and it was agreed that the victorious three would set an example by taxing the heart and soul of the Wurtenheim people to remind them the cost of crossing the Smiths. Four decades later, however, the people of Wurtenheim would again raise arms against the forces of the south and east, but this time under the banner of a military alliance rather than a fallen god.

Stvoyrocia was hit without warning and many of its soldiers and people died as MV forces moved through its northern territories in late 1008. Stvoyrocia sent out a call for help to its dearest allies for help.

Thus the Coalition was born. Stvoyrocia, under the rule of Czar Dimitri Drevnerussky and Czaress Telkashia Drevnerussky, had grown to be a powerful military nation after the end of the war, so while it lost a great many soldiers, they did not die without a fight. Soon, the frigid southern nation was able to rally its forces and mount an effective defense while their allies from the east mobilized.

Hyrmasia, following the defeat of the Cult, had slipped into a state of religious unrest. Throughout the land, each Smith's temple preached how its Smith was greater than the others, and the people should forsake their devotion to the lesser deities. With a war in the west, however, Emperor Rikaras Veramoon had found a way to case the debates and inspire patriotism all at once. The Hyrmasian Legion was mobilized and soon deployed to provide relief to the Stvoyrochian Home Guard.

Panviscia had struggled after the end of the war. King Kinstrem Aven'Rhall and Queen Gwendolyn Aven'Rhall had disappeared in mid 961 around the same time that their heir, Prince Cervious the Pure declared himself the new king. When it was revealed that Cervious had, in fact, been infected with the Shard of Ambition, the mostly-island nation had torn itself into a civil war with one half supporting Cervious' rightful claim to the throne, and the other supporting his younger brother, Prince Dreyus the Black. During the war, both Cervious and Dreyus disappeared, along with Dreyus' entire army of 180 Rhallings. With no remaining members of the royal family to hold claim to the throne, Panviscia's political power came to rest in the hands of the parliament that had served the constitutional monarchy for centuries. Now known as the Republic of Panviscia, the largely-Rhalling population was the last of the three to enter the war, having waited months for the bureaucrats to reach a consensus. Finally, the red-sailed ships of Panviscia headed west to bring aid to the Stvoyrocians.

Prince Ahari of the Habiiris had learned two lessons during the Dyrkallian War and passed them on to his son. 1) War is a great way to earn profit; 2) Don't straddle the fence too long or you'll end up being distrusted. With that in mind, Prince Ahari chose to side with the Coalition, since the three Princes who most coveted his title had allied with the MV against him. Ahari was quickly joined by his close friend Prince Kaziim and the reluctant assistance of Prince Ranjit.

Join The Coalition if you want to play a character that:
-Loyal more to a nation than an alliance
-Defends others
-Is lighter-aligned in morals

To be part of The Coalition, your character must be from one of the following nations:
Panviscia
Stvoyrocia
Hyrmasia
Habiiris Desert.

You can also play a contracted mercenary (meaning you cannot switch teams any easier than any other member of The Coalition could) from one of the following nations:
Volkari Lands
Elaeria
Duhn-Korin Mountains
EC Fullmetal Wolf
EC Fullmetal Wolf
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EC Fullmetal Wolf Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:18 am

Characters will be the same level as your former PVP characters.
Events will be $5. All proceeds will go towards procuring a PVE camp - we will be keeping documentation of this to prove it, too.
Armor tags must have corresponding props for full armor value.
More will be discussed at the meeting on 3/24/2011.

Also, the first person to say "I ain't no Hallenbach girl" will get shot in the groin with either a nerf gun or one of Nate's airsoft guns. Is that a risk you really want to take?
EC Fullmetal Wolf
EC Fullmetal Wolf
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sivir "V" Zahiir Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:32 am

Soooo.... what if I per say... wanted to play Aria's granddaughter? That Azurium sword that was supposed to be made for Aria that she never got to use and would have been passed down through her family, would that be able to be used by her granddaughter?
That's if I decide to play the granddaughter for PVP. Not sure quite yet.
Sivir
Sivir "V" Zahiir
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter

Back to top Go down

Post  EC Fullmetal Wolf Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:31 am

You can choose either your PVP or PVE character to transfer your old PVP character's bank account and remaining items to, but only one or the other.
EC Fullmetal Wolf
EC Fullmetal Wolf
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum